Cedar Croft Consulting assists clients in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions. We work with clients on both the buy and sell-side to evaluate their short-term and long-term objectives, identify an optimal acquisition or divestiture strategy and assist throughout the transaction process.
For sellers, we have a broad network and deep relationships with both strategic and financial acquirers. For buyers we have a pipeline of interesting growth opportunities and access to sources of capital, when needed, to help complete the acquisition.
The firm’s senior officers have participated in numerous transactions including sales, acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts, and management buyouts.
Our deep industry expertise is critically important to both buyers and sellers in the M&A process. For sellers it allows us to achieve the best price and transaction structure for our clients. For buyers, our extensive experience and resources can be used in identifying prospective targets and sources of capital.
- Refinancing with existing lender
- Refinancing with a new lender
- Supplemental financing with subordinated debt
- Raising additional equity
- Arrange financing to support growth or business transition goals
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sell-side services to facilitate full and partial ownership exits
- Identifying buyers
- Preparing the Confidential Information Memorandum
- Structuring and negotiating the sale transaction
- Guiding the due diligence and closing the transaction
- Buy side services to facilitate acquisitions
- Identifying potential acquisition candidates
- Structuring and negotiating the purchase agreement
- Securing financing
- Closing the transaction
Balance Sheet Restructuring
- Secure covenant violation waivers and revised covenants
- Renegotiating terms with existing lenders
- Subordination agreements with existing lenders to facilitate receipt of “new money”
- Negotiated discounted settlement of debt obligations
- Divest non-strategic assets
SECURITIES TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUNG AMERICA CAPITAL, LLC MEMBER FINRA/SIPC, MAMARONECK NY. CERTAIN MEMBERS OF CEDAR CROFT CONSULTING INC. ARE REGISTERED REPRESENTATIVES OF THE BROKER DEALER YOUNG AMERICA CAPITAL, LLC.